|A normal Neuron "working" in the brain-not sure I have ANY of these...|
|Masculine version of me at my old job|
- Walking into a room and not remembering why
- Not being able to find things that I was SURE I would remember when I put them in their place
- Not remembering phone numbers - my phones do that for me now
- Forgetting what show is on TV during a commercial
- Occasionally wondering where I'm going when driving
- Not remembering conversations
- Not remembering where my calendar and my to-do list are
- Finding the to-do list and not remembering what I was going to write on it
- Not being able to find a simple word (searching, searching, not finding) and allowing others to help me finish sentences. One of my yoga students is especially good at that, which often comes in handy during class. I often find myself saying, while pointing, "that thing".
- Retrieving the wrong words - like saying soccer when I meant to say scrabble. That substitution made sense to me because they both have the letters S and C and both are games, so they must be stored near one another in my brain (?)
- Not remembering how a movie ends - that way, I can watch it multiple times and enjoy it every time. The same is true for jokes - I can enjoy them again and again (if someone else tells them).
Anyone else have memory issues and/or solutions? Or, an amusing story about memory-malfunctions?
Joy and peace to you,