Saturday, September 1, 2012

Divinity=Infinity



Today, I was contemplating Divinity and Infinity.  As always, if what I say resonates with you, enjoy it.  If not, just let it go.  I believe that we each have a spark of the Divine that is sometimes called the 'higher self' or 'Divine self'.  Even one drop (spark) of the Divine must contain all of its properties  and, therefore, is infinite (even eternal).  So, our Divine spark is Infinite. The FreeDictionary.com defines infinite as "Having no boundaries or limits; immeasurably great or large; boundless".  

I remember in high school math  class objecting to the idea that one infinity (e.g. number of atoms in all Universes) could be greater in size than another infinity (number of atoms in our Universe) when, by definition, something that is infinite cannot be measured.  It seems like the one would be bigger than the other, but, in my mind the definition does not agree.

So, we are INFINITE beings, which means a part of us is:

OMNISCIENT - total knowing
OMNIPRESENT - total presence (it's everywhere)
OMNIPOTENT - all-Powerful; unlimited power

Can you imagine an INFINITE supply of these????

  • Acceptance
  • Allowing
  • Awesomeness
  • Beauty
  • Color
  • Comfort
  • Confidence
  • Delight
  • Divinity
  • Expansiveness
  • Freedom
  • Greatness
  • Healing
  • Honor
  • Hope
  • Ideas & Creativity
  • Imagination
  • Joy
  • Knowledge
  • Love
  • Musical Selections
  • Peace
  • Possibilities
  • Respect
  • Self-Realization
  • Space
  • Spirit
  • Stars & Planets
  • Trust
  • Understanding
  • Well-being
  • Wisdom
  • Wonder
Can you just imagine it?

2 comments:

  1. Love your list. I find my imagination doesn't reach that far every day but on the days it does I feel very blessed.

    Margaret McConnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often 'exercise' my imagination and it seems to get stronger the more I use it. Nice to hear from you, Margaret <3

    ReplyDelete